Yesterday was thanksgiving here in the US. I was fortunate enough to spend it with amazing people who made it a night to remember! Each of them are special, and fun, and kind, and I’m privileged to have met them and to have them as my family in Vermont. Not everyone was there, but they were still with me in my heart.
So this got me thinking into what I’m thankful for. Here is the list I arrived to:
- My amazing family, who even though they are worried about my choices, they are still here with me, supporting me in their own way.
- My amazing friends, here in Vermont and in Argentina, and other parts of the world.
[Without these people with me, life would lose its shine. And they make me want to be a better person every day.]
- Having been able to truly finish the first draft of a novel, and to be working towards a second novel.
- Having earned my international writing tutoring certificate from the College Reading and Learning Association.
- All the work and travels I was able to do.
And last, but not least,
- The fact that, after months of soul searching, anxiety and depression, I have finally started to find a way to get to the life I want – a way that will be hard and tiring, but still a path for me to follow.
May there be more things and people to be grateful for next year when this time comes around!